keepsakes. shares moments from the Philippines’ anime culture.
We have photos, videos and posts about the Philippines’ anime culture—a collection of digital mementos dating back as far as 2010. Understand our fan culture through these pieces of content.
Scroll down through some of the images Jay has captured, or check out my Facebook page for more photos.
📝 Latest Posts
📖 Posts on VTuber NewsDrop
- ILUNA member known for crazy antics to leave agency after 1.5 years
- Owozu, Pomu Rainpuff, Avallum, Phase KALEiDO and more
- VRChat already exists even before VTubing was a thing, The platform was home to loads of various worlds which dwellers can explore alone or with friends at their own time. Some VTuber and related events are hosted on the platform, such as the seasonal Virtual Market. We put our Spotlight
- We invited various guests to share their thoughts on what VTubing will be in 2024
- All of V4Mirai's VTuber talents—plus VShojo's Ironmouse and kson—will be performing on stage!
- Understand VTubing in 2023, as told by our invited panel of guests.
About Jay Agonoy
Jay currently writes for VTuber NewsDrop, a news website sharing updates on Technology, Industry and Community of Virtual YouTuber culture.
He has written content Rappler, The Reimaru Files and Anime Corner, as well as moderated select panel discussions on the local anime and cosplay community. Jay has covered events in the Philippine Otaku community since 2010, and continues to understand the ever-changing pulse of the Philippines’ anime culture.