keepsakes. is a mixed-media online journal.
keepsakes. is the online journal of marketing associate and hobbyist Jay Agonoy, who has been active in the Anime and Cosplay communities for a decade already.
Started in 2015 as a weblog, keepsakes. takes pride in featuring pop culture events from different parts of the Philippines.
95% of Featured Events
Nippon Industrial and Cultural Exchange
C3AFA Singapore 2018
Cosplay Tanabata 7
- “Halo Halo House” revealed — to air this 16th January
- Launched KOYAJ label on Soundcloud
- Interviewed FLOW at a Press Conference before their Ozine Fest 2016 performance
- Visited Caliraya Resort Club in Laguna
- Produced “Cosplayer/_______________” with Allineus Productions”
- Featured the renovated Pasig Revolving Tower first-hand
- Conceived the idea of a “Budget Eats Map” for Cosplayers
- Visited Cebu for Work – my first plane flight
- Started participating in podcasts after a year of absence
- Experimented with 360-degree photos on Facebook
- Featured a Duterte-centric art exhibition, “Adventures in Digongland”
- Interviewed a fan of Filipino dubbed anime
- Visited Davao for work and learning more about its Charter City status – my first visit in the city
- Gave my thoughts about the KanColle Movie as it was screened in the country
- Featured a seiyuu fan gathering in Quezon City
- Profiled the World Cosplay Summit (WCS) Philippines Zamboanga Qualifiers after its champion is declared the Philippine representative for WCS 2017
- Featured Yoshiko Tsushima (LoveLive! Sunshine!!)’s birthday party which was held at the party area of the country’s leading fast-food chain Jollibee.
- Interviewed World Cosplay Summit 2016 Philippines Representative Team Eurika Ai
- Released “Habal-Habal Diaries” video series about the first-person view of hailing a motorcycle taxi in the country’s capital
- Did my second talk at the Philippine blogging Summit (iBlog)
- Featured board games showcased at E-Sports and Gaming Summit 2017
- Featured the famous Kamuning Bakery and Cafe in Quezon City
- Featured a large anisong club event held in Manila
- Launched the keepsakes. Podcast
- Visited Davao for the second time to feature the 2018 World Cosplay Summit Philippines (WCSPH) National Qualifiers
- Interviewed Mika Kobayashi in her first visit to the Philippines (Anifes 2018)
- Featured a Fate/-themed cafe held in Quezon City
- Visited Singapore for my first travelogue at C3AFA Singapore 2018 – which is also the host for the country’s World Cosplay Summit 2019 qualifiers.
- Featured the country’s first Anime Idol Convention
- Visited Cebu to feature one of its major events, Otakufest 2019
- Nominated for the Pinoy Otaku Festival 2019 Otaku Choice Awards
- Featured the first maid cafe-internet cafe hybrid concept, Dungeon Akiba, in Mandaluyong City
- Podcast reaches 50 episodes
- Featured Fete de la Musique Philippines – its 25th edition in the country.
- Profiled The Philippine Simulator – Patch Notes
- Featured another Fate/-themed cafe, this time held in Makati City
- Launched keepsakes 2.0 three years since it is established.
- Second Cebu event media partnership: ARCHcon Cebu 2019
- Feature the second Anime Idol Convention in a video produced with Allineus Productions
- Witnessed “Hypnosis Underground 2: Get Wet, Get Wild”
- Interviewed popular cosplayers Hikarin and DD Tenka, as well as World Cosplay Summit Malaysia 2019 representative King Rusydi (Team Kuramaker) at Otakufest 2020 together with our Cebu and Cagayan de Oro partners.
- Interviewed the Deaf community to help understand that Sign Language is not Tiktok
- Successfully held the Cebu Hobby Events Organizers’ Roundtable