Gravity Game Hub announced that Ragnarok Origin reached 10 million pre-registrations Wednesday April 5. Special rewards are unlocked for all players.
- Ragnarok Origin retains the lore while stepping forward in reinventing traditional massive multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs). This means that battles can now be affected by weather conditions, and outcome of quests may be influenced by plot choices.
- In addition to the recreation of the Midgard continent, Ragnarok Origin offers six diverse major classes. Graphics, combat, and social features are upgraded.
- Midgard offers unique enemies and instances which can be encountered both day and night. The much-loved guild system is still intact, giving parties the opportunity to beat challenging bosses.
- Southeast Asia will first experience the new Ragnarok game—in person! See the cute and lovable characters BTS and CentralWorld in Thailand, SM Mall of Asia in The Philippines, IMBI Plaza in Malaysia, and Mall Taman Anggrek in Indonesia.
- From April 6 to April 19, players can share their experiences with the game at the comments section of its new Ragnarok Origin Facebook page, and they can get the chance to win HyperX gaming keyboards and mouses, iQIYI monthly VIP and other prizes.
Ragnarok Origin, the official sequel to Ragnarok Online published by Gravity Game Hub, is now available on Apple Store, Google Play, Huawei AppGallery, OPPO App Market, and PC.